Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Carving pumpkins with Daddy.


Makenna is at the age where this is the smile we get for pictures.


I absolutely love this picture!


Cole showing us his bucket.

Halloween was a busy day, well actually two days, for us. On Thursday I took the kids to my mom's work for the parade at school. Cole wouldn't put his costume on, so he got to go in the parade not dressed up. It was bad, tears and tantrums on the floor. Seriously, two year olds are hard. On Thursday night we took the kids to my Grandma's nursing home for trick or treating and Adam was able to get Cole's costume on and he looked so cute in it!! The kids got a ton of candy there, which we mostly gave out to the trick or treaters at our house since most of the candy was stuff that I didn't want the kids to eat. On Friday Adam took the day off of work, so he carved pumpkins with the kids. I took the kids out trick or treating and they absolutely loved it. Makenna wanted to keep going after an hour, so I went back to the house and switched with Adam. He took them out for about another 30-45 minutes, but at the end Cole was crying to be carried and Makenna said her feet hurt. Either way, they had a ton of candy and most of it may get "lost."

2 Comments:

Mindy said...

Your kids costumes are really cute. Andy and I eat the kids candy that we want and then the rest gets "lost."

Melissa said...

Cole's costume is so cute! That is great that they were both so into trick-or-treating! Cash didn't care much after he got a sucker at the 3rd house - so needless to say, we came home after that! :) Cute pictures!