Friday, April 2, 2010

Pre-Easter pics

Yes, I dressed my kids in their Easter clothes before Easter. I figured since General Conference is on Easter this year, they could wear their Easter clothes the week before. This is the first year that I have bought Cole an Easter outfit, but I couldn't resist this cute sweater and shirt. He looked so handsome.


Makenna and Cole- this is so rare that they both actually smiled and looked "normal" for a picture.


This is the best shot we could get of Ella, she didn't want to sit for us.


We couldn't get Ella to look at the camera for the life of us... Look at my two oldest! Cuties!

2 Comments:

Brittianey said...

Yay! I didn't know you did P90x. Now I have someone I can talk with about it!!! I envy you that you can do boy push ups WOW!!! Remember our old push up competitions we used to have? Think of the trash you could kick now!! I can't wait til I can get to that point.

Hanson3 said...

Super cute lil ones!!!! Hope you all had a happy easter!