Okay, I really do have good intentions to update this blog, but tend to always find something else to do with my time. I hope to make this a priority... maybe.
Life has been good for us, we have not had too much going on. Cole finished his first year of preschool and loves it. He has learned so much, he has even started reading!! Hopefully, he doesn't lose it all over the summer. He will start T-Ball in a few weeks and maybe take soccer in the fall. Makenna is almost done with Kindergarten. She only has two more weeks, then just a short break and then off to 1st grade. I am really struggling with the idea of her being in school all day long. I will miss having her home and Cole will miss her as well. Makenna is just finishing up her summer dance class and will start again in the fall. She loves to dance and wants to start taking Hip Hop. Ella is just as busy as ever. She will be two at the end of the month and that makes me sad. She is no longer a baby, but a very busy toddler that thinks she is as big as the other kids. Both Makenna and Cole have also learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels, they just need to learn how to turn around without getting off the bike. They are all growing up way too fast and it amazes me how fast the time is going. Sometimes I wish that I could make time go slower, but at least I am home and able to enjoy every minute I can with them.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment