Today I am thankful for Adam and all the work he does for us. He is one of the hardest working people that I know. I am thankful for that a lot. He always makes sure that he is doing everything he can to take care of our family. He has been with his current job for about a year and four months and has already been promoted three times. Anyone that knows Adam knows that he works hard and does his best at anything he does. He is a great dad. Even after being at work for 12 hours, he comes home and lets the kids ride on his shoulders and plays tag with them. He is great with the kids on the weekends and always does fun things with them and makes them a priority. It's no wonder that he is their favorite. The kids love to hide behind the couch or under the counter before he gets home and jump out and yell surprise!
He is the best and I am so glad that I married him almost twelve years ago and that we have three adorable kids together. He is the best!! Love you Adam!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment