Makenna really likes to say the dinner prayer lately. Last night she wanted to say the prayer and this is how it went.
Thank you for the food. Please bless it.
Please bless baby, and Mommy and Daddy and Cole and me.
Please let me go to the zoo.
Help me be good.
Makenna usually needs some help with her prayers, but she thought of the zoo part all on her own. She has been talking about going to the zoo for a while, I guess that I better take them soon before it gets hot and I am that much bigger dragging them around the zoo. :)
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
I'll go with you, anytime! My kids are off track and they would love to have some friends to go with!
That is so cute! I love when kids pray, it's so honest and you don't have to wonder what is on their minds!
Post a Comment