Today we had Ella's blessing. We used the same blessing dress that we used for Makenna. I honestly think that they looked so much alike. I'll have to be sure that I know which baby I am looking at in a few years. Adam did a great job with the blessing. We had a brunch afterward at our house and had a great time visiting with friends and family. Thanks to everyone that came and supported us. Funny thing... the bishop said that Ella was the daughter of Adam and Rachel Pace.... Umm, who's Rachel Pace? He did correct himself after the baby blessing, but still!!

Mom and Ella

Dad and Ella

The whole family, this is the best job we could do at getting Cole to sit still, notice Adam is holding him down... Busy little kid!!
5 Comments:
Great pictures and great blessing, Adam. You always do such a great job. Ella is beautiful and definately a wonderful addition to your family. Cute family picture!
You family pic is super cute!!! I'm so sorry we couldn't come. She looks like a little doll.
The dress is beautiful! I love that Adam is literally holding Cole down in the family pic. I've been there :) Anyway, you all look great and I'm glad you had a good day celebrating such an important event.
How cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids now!
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment