Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Nine years ago today Adam and I were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. I can't believe that we have been married that long!! Nine years later... three kids, two homes, one apartment and a short time at my parents... Adam finishing college, me trying to finish college (won't dwell on that!) Two trips to New York, four (I think) trips to Disneyland and many other wonderful memories. Happy anniversary Adam!! You are a great husband and father. I am so glad that I married you and we get to spend the rest of our lives together as well as eternity!!

P.S. Don't we look young? We were just kids when we got married!!

5 Comments:

Hanson3 said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years wow! I remember the day. :) I also remember the couple times that Adam scared me with the "D" word. Glad he was teasing me 9 down and many more to go.

colleen said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary. Has it really been 9 years? Before you know it it'll be your 50th and you'll be wondering where the time has gone- Aunt Colleen

pacemaker said...

Yes, you were just kids! Congratulations on 9 years, every one is a mile stone to me.

Lena said...

Happy belated anniversary and many more to come!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Where has the time gone.....