I thought that I should also put some pictures of Makenna and Cole up. They have been great with the baby. I was very worried about the kids hitting the baby (especially Cole...) but all they want to do is give Ella hugs and kisses. I am grateful that they are so patient with Ella and me since Ella does take up a large amount of the day.
Cole doing sparklers... I was in the house during these. Probably a good thing, I wouldn't have let them do it. I am a worrier...
Makenna holding her sparkler.
Adam introduced Makenna to a chocolate covered pretzel dipped in peanut butter. She now asks for this as a treat every day... Thanks Dad!!
Our own version of a waterslide for the kids. They love it and it shoots them right off the end. Cole ends up usually falling flat on his face, Makenna ends up running about ten feet off the slide.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment