Sunday, July 5, 2009

Busy week!!

I finally have a free moment, so I thought that I would do a blog to show what a busy week we have had since having the baby. Ella is doing great. She is a terrific sleeper at nights (knock on wood...) She has been sleeping about 6 hours before waking up for her first feeding at night, so I can't complain about that. She is a very happy baby for the most part and loves to be held. She did have jaundice a little bit, we had to have her blood checked a couple of times after coming home from the hospital, but everything looks good now. Luckily, we didn't have to do the lights like we did with Cole, he was in those lights for a week... it was hard. Here are a few pictures of Ella and the family...


My two little girls!



Cole holding Ella



Yep, we officially have three kids...


Adam has also been busy this week putting together the kid's swingset that we have been promising to get them for quite some time. We thought that now the fence is done, a swingset would be perfect and they can now go out and play in the backyard and I won't worry about them wandering off somewhere if I can't be out there every minute with them. Luckily, Adam has a lot of patience and was able to keep the kids outside with him while I took care of the baby. They loved "helping" dad and swimming in their little pool this week. They have been spoiled by having either dad or Grandma Diane with them most of the week to entertain them. Tomorrow reality sets in, we'll see how I go flying solo...


The kids using their "tools" helping daddy. All I can say is that Adam has more patience than me!



The finished swingset... Adam did a great job!!

3 Comments:

Sandi said...

The swingset looks great, I am sure your kids are loving it! Hope you are doing well! Let me know if you need anything! Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hopefully there weren't any extra screws left over :)

Tim and Angie said...

Congrats on your new little girl. We just had a boy 6 weeks ago, so we now have 2 girls and one boy. You guys have a cute family. The swingset looks great too!