Monday, September 14, 2009

Cole turns 3!!

Yes, it's a miracle, Cole has made it to his third birthday. Cole had his birthday on Sunday and he got a TON of gifts. So many, I don't think he knew what to play with first. He got some great dress up clothes from Grandma Pace. He absolutely LOVES the pirate costume that she made him. He wore it all night and that was the first thing he wanted to put on this morning. It's a good thing that he got all the dress up clothes because I don't know how many more times I could have told Cole that princess dresses are for girls... Of course, he was running around the house with the sword yelling "I'm a pirate!!" As Makenna was saying "Kill me, Cole..." Don't know how much I liked Makenna saying that. Needless to say, after a few injuries from the sword, it's been put away for him to play with when it's only him and Makenna instead of a lot of cousins. Grandma Pace also made him this awesome play area that is a pirate cove. It is so cool, we just hang it up from the ceiling and they can play in it. I know that Grandma Gina put a lot of work into it and I am sure that it will be a favorite for years to come. Thanks again for all the hard work it's a great gift!! Adam is going to pick up the hook today, so hopefully I can post some pictures of it tomorrow. I know that the kids will love playing in it. Grandma and Grandpa Osborn got Cole some wooden puzzles and some new clothes. Aunt Ali and Uncle Gerrit got Cole some Blendy paints, which is great because Cole loves to paint. Adam and I got him a tricycle. We had been thinking for a long time that we wanted to get him a bike, but when we took him to try it out at the store it was us pushing him the whole time, so we figured a tricycle for now would be great. (Not to mention that Ella can ride it when she is bigger, cost savings!!) Of course, he has already fallen over on it no less than five times this morning.


Cole in his pirate outfit.


Cole riding his bike this morning. (I think he fell over right after this picture was taken...)


Cole and his cake.


Cole's hideout

3 Comments:

Hanson3 said...

I love cole! Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't be there to help celebrate. He is such a cutie.

tristanjh said...

Happy Birthday, Cole!

pacemaker said...

I'm so happy to be Cole's grandma, he's such a sweetheart!