So, it's been a month since we took Cole in to have his tooth looked at. I have been dreading this day all week because I knew what they were going to tell me. It has to be pulled. I am so sad. I know that it is stupid to be sad about, but I am. His tooth died and he will go on antibiotics for the next ten days and bright and early next Wednesday morning, they will pull his tooth. The dentist did warn me that the shot they have to give for that area is the most painful and it will bring a grown man to tears, so I can only imagine how my little Cole Bear will feel getting it. As I am sitting here writing this I am crying, that's how bad I feel for my little guy. I may have to have Adam take him, because if I go I will cry for sure. I cried when Makenna broke her arm, so it's a given I would cry for this. The dentist has really discouraged us from getting a fake tooth there because he says they are garbage and usually break off and always need work done, so I don't know if we are going to put one there. I think that is what upsets me the most. I don't want my little three year old walking around with no tooth for the next three years. Anyway, I am sad. On the good side, both kids had their teeth cleaned and no cavities, so at least we are doing one thing right...
I will take some pictures of Cole next week after his surgery so everyone can see my little boy!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
Oh that IS so sad! I hated it when Sadie had to had both of her front top teeth pulled, but then they did put in a space maintainer so it wasn't as bad, I'm so sorry Cole boy.
You are going to make ME cry. When you first mentioned it I only thought of it from an aesthetic perspective and, as I have mentioned already, think he will look totally cute. I am sorry that he will be in pain. If you cry, it is okay. I would cry too.
Post a Comment