Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cole's new look


Here is a picture of Cole with his new smile. Yes, his front tooth was pulled yesterday and no, I amazingly did not cry. Cole was so brave and did a great job. Luckily, I didn't have to be in the room when they pulled his tooth. When I went in after it was all over, his eyes were red so I knew that he had been crying. He was a little silly for a couple of hours after it was pulled, but wasn't down for long before wanting to run around and play. It looks really bad right now, but hopefully after the gums heal it won't look so awful. Last night the tooth fairy brought him $2.00. He made sure to check under his bedding too in case there was some money there as well... there wasn't. He hung his head after and said he wanted more money. What? You're three!! (Yes, his shirt is all wet, I just finished combing his hair...)

3 Comments:

Hanson3 said...

I think his new look is adorable! He's cute no matter how many teeth he has. Its funny how kids are not satisfied with the money they get, they always want more. :)

tristanjh said...

I know you won't believe me, Marianne, but he looks SO cute. Really. Adorable even. It is fine.

Also, you may tell him that if he wants to visit my house, the tooth fairy is a little more generous over here :)

Lena said...

Your little guy, isn't so little anymore! He's cute and his missing tooth doesn't look bad at all!