
Dad and kids. Smiles for everyone.

Mom and Makenna

My favorite picture. Look at Cole's face, terror. I think he started crying about 5 seconds after this picture was taken.
Last Monday we took the kids to see the witches at Gardner Village. Last year when we went and Makenna loved seeing all the witches and has been talking about it for quite a while. However, when we got there, the terror set in and she didn't want to get her picture taken by hardly any of them. Cole hated the witches last year (I remember crying at times...) and this year he didn't really care for them either. So, it was basically a bust. Ella got fussy after being there for about 30 minutes so we headed home. Oh well, hopefully when the kids are older they will remember that we tried to do fun stuff with them. These are a few pictures where the kids look like they are enjoying themselves (except for the last one with Cole.) These are the pictures they will look when they are older and think "yeah, that was fun, my parents were the best." (Yeah right...)
3 Comments:
What a fun thing to do! You kids will definitely look back & think you were the best! :) I haven't taken Cash there yet, but every night when we put him to bed he tells us that he doesn't like ghosts & witches. Last year he wasn't scared of anything...this year, its a different story.
Your kids are so cute! (It's been a while since I have checked blogs!) I can't believe how big your sweet Ella is! What a doll! And Marianne, I love your haircut (I recentley did the same thing! Not sure how I feel about it most days though!)
Hope you are all doing well!
Marianne, you look so pretty. :)
You guys really do have a beautiful family, Adam being the exception. We want to get together with you guys again soon. Still hoping to move closer eventually too! Love you guys
Post a Comment