Monday, October 12, 2009

Ella's first haircut



Ella- before the haircut!


Getting ready for the first snip...


If any of you have seen Ella, you know that she has been sporting a pretty big mohawk on top of her head. Her hair was so long on the top you could put it in a pigtail, but let's face it, it wasn't cute when the hair on the side was so short. So, last week I got out the scissors and gave it a cut. It may not be the best job, but it will work for now!! It is a lot more even now, so hopefully it will grow all the same now and not look so silly!


2 Comments:

Lena said...

She's very cute!

Hailey said...

I love the bumbo chair. That is one baby item I wish I had.

Also...what is it with baby hair? Brielle grows a mullet. All her hair grows in back, hardly at all on top. I've trimmed the back of her hair twice now. Hmm?