
Adam loves to tease all of our babies with a little soda, good thing Ella doesn't know how to drink it just yet!

Makenna came in the other morning and asked us what we needed fixed... (notice the pink princess gloves, they really complete the outfit.)

My handsome little Cole.

Ella- why do you have to grow up so fast, didn't I just have you?
Okay, so I have seriously been a slacker when it comes to the blog... so much for trying to be better in the New Year. Things here are pretty much the same. Makenna is loving preschool and dance and Cole wishes he could go with her everyday. One day, buddy it will be your turn to go to school too!! Ella is still a great baby. She is finally sleeping through the night, it just took a few rough nights of tough love and letting her cry it out. She now sleeps until about 6:00am. I can handle that. She is also scooting all over the place and she loves to get on her knees and rock, so I am sure we are on borrowed time. Soon the real work begins. :) We have survived the winter pretty well being indoors, but we still have a few more months. I hate this time of year when the weather teases you with nice days and the winter isn't over. Oh well, we'll survive!! Here are a few pictures that we have taken recently...
4 Comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast! They are so cute! Sometimes I wish we had the power to pause time...or fast forward it on those really hard days!
Wow! Ella looks so big in that picture! We've all been slackers on the blog stuff, sometimes it just seems like too much work and you wonder if anyone really cares anyway! I care, so keep up the good work.
Send Mckenna over to my house, I have a few jobs she can do in her pink gloves....Ella is so big and she is darling! That is awesome she is sleeping through the night, yeah!!
Your kids are so darling!! Seriously, I can't believe how big Ella is! I love her hair! I hear you on being a blog slacker! In the blogging world, I seriously suck! Here's to catching up! :) Beautiful family!
Post a Comment