Why is it that when you are pregnant it feels like nine months take forever, and then once the baby is here time goes too quickly? I feel like with each child, time moves a little faster and I can't believe that Ella is already eight months old. She is such a joy and we are so happy that she is part of our family. In the last two weeks, she has gotten her two bottom teeth poking through. Cole got his teeth pretty fast too, but Makenna was a slow one. Ella has been pretty good, not too fussy... she did have a rough night the other night, but she is still better than a lot of other babies I see. She is such a happy baby and very rarely cries. She is happy pulling herself around the house (still not crawling...) and chasing the other kids and trying to get their toys. (Cole tries to hide his toys and tells me to get the baby, oh is he in for a rude awakening, with each day she gets quicker.) I actually don't know if she will crawl. She's got that pull move down pretty good and seems to get around fast enough that way. I also went in to get Ella up from her nap yesterday and she was STANDING in her crib, why must she grow up so fast? I love my sweet Ella and her happy smile. She loves to smile and snort through her nose (it's really cute, but maybe I am biased since I am her mother...) She is such a great baby and I am so happy she is part of our family! (We also hope that she keeps her blue eyes... how weird is it that we have a blue eyed child?)
On a side note, we are beginning to work on the basement. I absolutely hate the idea of all the work that goes into it, but it will be nice to have the extra room. I am mostly looking forward to having a play room downstairs for the kids and all their toys. So, in all the spare time Adam has (which is next to none...) he will be in the basement doing a great job. I am sad that we never got to enjoy our last basement since we moved right after we finished it, but there are no plans for us moving, so we should be able to enjoy this one for many years to come. We will post pictures as the project goes.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
Ella is a Cutie! I miss you all SO much! I love when you post though.
She is so beautiful! I love her good nature and yes the time has passed much too quickly!
That is crazy she is almost a year old! She is adorable. I think she looks more like Cole, either way your kids are all so cute!
Post a Comment