Thursday, March 25, 2010

Recent Pictures


Cole and his train set.


Makenna before church.


Daddy and Ella


Makenna trying to fix her Cinderella doll. (That's a glue stick, tried to explain that it wouldn't hold...) Anyone that knows her, knows this is her favorite toy. Has been for almost three years. Seriously... I think it needs to find the garbage...

Okay, really... I keep thinking in the back of my mind "Wow, I need to update my blog..." But, then I don't... So, I am finally updating. Don't have a lot of exciting stuff going on, maybe that's why I haven't updated lately. Anyway, life is good at the Pace house.
Makenna is getting so big, I can't believe she is going to be five next month. I sent in her Kindergarten registration this week. It's crazy to think that she will be in Kindergarten next year and Cole starts preschool. Time goes fast. Makenna is still enjoying dance and getting ready for her spring recital that is coming up next month.
Cole is still the most happy, care-free little three year old that I know. He doesn't always listen that great (like any three year old does...) but he has the biggest heart and keeps up smiling with the cute things he does everyday. He loves to watch Bob the Builder and will sing the song and dress up like Bob and try to fix stuff around the house. He is also still obsessed with trains and loves to play GeoTrax, especially when Adam makes him a great track. He loves to make sure that all the trains are on the track and not running into each other. It will keep him entertained sometimes for a couple of hours at a time.
Ella is changing so much everyday. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is nine months old today and is SO busy. She finally mastered crawling after doing the drag and scoot for about six weeks. Last week she started crawling and is getting faster everyday. She also pulls herself up to anything that holds still long enough. She loves to lick her reflection in the fridge, the sliding door, or the glass on the entertainment center. She even stood up without holding onto anything yesterday by herself and stood there for about ten seconds both times. Her hair is so long on top, but not too long on the sides. I don't know quite what to do with it. Her eyes are still the most beautiful deep blue, here's hoping they stay!! She is turning into a great eater, which is good... she took forever to eat cereal and didn't like baby food for the first couple of months, but is seems that now she will pretty much whatever we feed her. Hopefully, she continue to do that. She brings me so much joy everyday. I am so glad that she is such a great baby.
Adam is still super busy at work (I don't see that changing anytime soon) and still working on trying to find time to work on the basement. It is framed and the rough plumbing is done. Adam will be starting the HVAC and the electrical shortly. It will be nice when it is done and we have some extra room. I am most looking forward to having the playroom downstairs for the kids toys.
As for me, well, not much is new for me. I guess I live through my children and their daily activities. I enjoy being home and doing what is most important, I struggle with patience from time to time and sometimes wish things were easier, but I am glad that I have been blessed with a husband who allows me to do what I have always wanted to do. Be a mom.

1 Comment:

Brittianey said...

The kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. I started a blog too. It is bandbmiller@blogspot.com so we can keep in touch that way now too!!