Last Saturday we took the kids to see Toy Story 3. It was an amazing movie and we all loved it. I am not ashamed to say it made me a little emotional and I cried. Makenna asked me why I cried... I guess it's a mom thing. Anyway, Makenna got a Jessie doll a couple of years ago when we went to Disneyland, so she had her Toy Story fix. Cole, however, did not have anything. I had promised Cole several weeks ago when he was going through all of his doctor's appointments and injections for his ear infections that if he was brave I would buy him a Buzz Lightyear toy. So, Saturday we went to Walmart and got him his new Buzz Lightyear. He absolutely loves it and carries it all around the house and sleeps with it. It's cute to hear him making rocket noises as he flies Buzz around the house. I wanted to buy him the cheap little $8 Buzz, but I am a sucker and bought him the bigger one because Cole didn't want the little one. At age three he understands what the crappy toy is. He deserved it. We love him so much!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment