Monday, June 28, 2010

Ella turns 1!!





Ella is already one! She turned one last Friday. It makes me sad to think how fast the year has gone by. I have loved this last year and she is one of the best babies ever. She had a great birthday party with family and enjoyed her first cupcake. Some of the things Ella loves and can do right now are:
  • Sharing a chocolate protein shake with her dad. She squeals when she hears the blender and goes cruising to the kitchen when she knows its time.
  • She loves to snuggle with the kid's clean underwear while I fold laundry. (Weird, I know...)
  • She will eat pretty much anything we give her, here's to hoping that doesn't change. It probably will.
  • She loves Cole's Buzz toy, too bad he doesn't love sharing.
  • She loves to hold my hair while she sucks her thumb. Soothing for her, not so much for me.
  • She can say thank you, done, dada, mama, bye.
  • She can walk. She takes about six steps at a time and then gets down. Everyday it's a little more, give her two weeks she will be all over the place.
  • She hardly ever cries.
  • She has three teeth, but the doctor says there are four coming in soon. Should be fun!
  • She loves her fisher price house and her push walker she got for her birthday.
I took her to the doctor today and she weighs 17 lbs. 11 oz. (5%) and is 29.5 inches long (75%). We've got a tall, skinny baby, the doctor said to feel free to give her all the fatty delicious stuff she wants. Works for me!! I am so glad that Ella came to our family. She has brought us so much happiness and joy. We love her so much. Happy Birthday Ella!!


1 Comment:

Challise and Rusty said...

She is stinking cute! Time for another! ha ha...