Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks...The kids LOVE it when Daddy tells them a story before bedtime. This is something that they look forward to and I can always hear them giggling down the hall from the sill stories that Adam tells them. I always feel bad because there are nights when I try to tell them a story and it just isn't as creative as the stuff that Adam comes up with. They love stories about chipmunks, squirrels and skunks eating things they shouldn't eat. Kids are weird. Sadly, Adam will be starting his later shift next week so he won't be able to tell them stories as often, but I am sure that they will look forward to the couple times a week he can still do it. They sure do love their Daddy!!
Ella has also taken a huge interest in coloring lately. She sat at the table the other night and colored for about an hour, which is a huge amount of time for a 19 month old. She colors with one crayon for about 5 seconds and then moves on to the next. Cole has just barely started showing interest in coloring... must be a girl thing. Makenna loves it!!
This picture I snapped yesterday while we were playing the Michael Jackson Experience on the Wii. Seriously, such a fun game and something that I can actually do pretty well at, considering I am horrible at video games. Makenna loves Michael Jackson, so we play this every once and a while. This initially started out with Cole and Ella hugging each other and as soon as the camera came out, Makenna was right in there. She can't not be involved!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
Okay, your kids are so DARLING!! I cannot believe how big Ella is! What a cutie! Sounds like you had a great Christmas too.
Post a Comment