Saturday, January 12, 2008

First blog....


Here is our first posting. We have had quite a few people telling us to start blogging, so here you go!! Hopefully, this will be a great way to keep up with people that we don't talk to as much as we would like as well as post cute pictures of our family.
Things are going well for the Pace family. Adam is still working at Bach Homes as the purchasing agent and continues to enjoy his position and all the variation he gets from day to day. I am lucky enough to stay at home with our two beautiful children. Makenna will be three in April and Cole is 16 months old. They definitely keep me busy during the day, sometimes too busy, but I love being able to stay at home with them. They are a lot of fun and we enjoy everyday with them and all the fun things that they do.
We just moved into our new home in Riverton this past summer and love our new house. We are in a quiet neighborhood with lots of kids and we love it here.

6 Comments:

Lena said...

I love it all!! Makenna is beginning to look like you a bit more! I'm so happy you started a blogspot! Gives you something to do when your kids are napping...even though you would probably like to nap with them. We will have to do lunch soon, I'm sorry I haven't been the best in keeping touch but I'm so happy to see pics of you. Hope you are doing well. Miss ya!

Challise and Rusty said...

Holy Cow!! Your little ones are so freaking cute. I don't know why I thought your kids would still look like they did the last time I saw them.. It totally caught me off guard to see them all grown up! They are way cute! Who would have thought that the Adam gene would actually help make cute kids! ha ha. I'm glad you now have a Blog. It makes it nice to see what everyone is up to! You'll have to check out my little rugrat.. our blogspot is Tattonfam.blogspot
Miss having you around!!!!

Melissa said...

Hi Adam & Marianne! You may not remember me that well...I used to work at Clarke. Melissa (English) Galloway. I saw your blog off of Natalie Miller's. Your's is so cute! Your kids are darling & it is good to see how well you are all doing! Adam actually ran into a friend of mine not too long ago - Shane Evans. Anyway, small world! You guys look great! Your kids are beautiful! I will put your blog on my blog favorites list so I can check it often!

**Melissa

Team Oakeson said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous babies! I am so happy for you getting to be home with them and in a new house too. Glad you started blogging. Looking forward to more cute pics!

Hanson3 said...

For real you have one of the best looking families ever!!! Love you all!

Joshalynn said...

Marianne (& Adam), I was so excited to see your blog. Both of your children are so cute. You look you are enjoying it. I ask about you with Chris every once in a while but boys never have details. Glad to see life is good. (got to your site from Pughs to Tatton to Pace)
-joshalynn