I thought that I would give a little update of my children and what has been going on in our house lately. We are trying to get Makenna potty-trained, what a challenge!! She is great about not going potty in her pull-up, she waits until we put a diaper on her and then away she goes... She will sit on the potty, but doesn't do anything. Cole gets very upset when we take Makenna into the bathroom, he thinks he is missing out on something fun like bath time. Makenna is also in a big girl bed, we did keep her in a crib until she started to climb out, only she was falling out because she suddenly became afraid of the dark. We fixed that with a night light and now that she is in a bed, she is doing better. The bad thing now is that she wakes up earlier and comes and gets us up, today it was 6:15am. Ahh, the good ol' days before children when we could sleep in as late as we wanted to, I don't remember the last time that I slept in until 8:30am...
Cole has also taken to climbing the last couple of weeks. It started with climbing on the couches, then the entertainment center, and then the table and chairs. I think I must put him back on the floor from the table and chairs at least 30 times a day. What a climber. I do have to say that boys are far more busy than girls. He is a cutie though, and he has the best little personality even if he keeps me hopping all day long.
As for me, I am trying to do the whole New Years resolution still of getting in better shape. I still have about five pounds that I can't get rid of from Cole (pathetic, I know, he is 16 months old, I don't think that I can use the excuse that I just had a baby anymore.) I am hoping that I can slim down a little bit before summer. My goal is to lose 10 pounds, so we will see what happens. Adam keeps me motivated by taking care of the kids at night so that I can go and exercise. Makenna also likes to say "Mom exercise" when I get my shoes on, so she is a motivator herself to her mom.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
Okay Marianne - first of all you look FANTASTIC!
Second - I tagged you, so go to my blog for instructions!
Post a Comment