Thanks to Melissa for tagging me- here are my responses... look below to see if you were tagged to do this...
A. The Rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers them about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs - letting them know they have been tagged.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at EuroComfort selling shoes. I did build up quite the collection, can't say the collection is all that great anymore.
2. Dating Adam before his mission.
3. Driving an awesome 1995 Ford Escort.
4. Going to SLCC.
5. Living at home.
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean the kitchen.
2. Go grocery shopping.
3. Figure out a Valentines gift for Adam.
4. Finish the laundry.
5. Clean out the kids dresser-full of old clothes.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
2. Cookie Dough Ice Cream
3. Swedish Fish
4. Riesen's (although, I have been told that this is an old person's candy)
5. Red Vines (loved these when I was pregnant)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my house. (actually, I would probably buy a new house.)
2. Buy a new car (we have never owned a NEW car, we always buy used...)
3. Pay off my family's mortgages, or buy them houses.
4. Go on a real vacation.
5. Buy a trunk full of Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
3 bad habits:
1. I get stressed out about things that don't really matter, or I have no control over. I will lay awake at night stressing about things that I can't do anything about.
2. I am not a good self-motivator, need to be better about keeping goals that I set for myself.
3. I am not as patient as I should be with my children. (I don't know how people have more than two children, I think two is good for me.)
5 jobs I've had:
1. Being a mom (my favorite)
2. Clarke American- worked as a Customer Service Consultant and as a Workforce Scheduler.
3. America First- teller
4. Zion's Bank- teller (only worked there like 2 weeks after training, embarrassing, but true.)
5. EuroComfort- selling shoes, loved this job, super easy and I got a great discount.
5 things you probably don't know about me:
1. I was an oopsie baby, my parents don't hide this from me.
2. I hate soggy things, makes me dry heave. (soggy bread, too much syrup, etc.- you would think this is a bad thing with children.)
3. I can only type 65 words per minute.
4. I love the Office (my favorite show, seriously, the best!!)
5. My favorite cereal is Double Chocolate Cookie Crisp.
I am tagging: Lena, Brittany, Natalie, Lacey, Challise
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
This was fun to read! There is a lot that I don't know about you! FUN!
Post a Comment