Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sicky, sicky...


This past week has not been too fun, we have all had a bad case of the colds. It started with Cole and a little cough about a week ago, by Monday Makenna was sick and by Tuesday Adam and I were sick. The kids have had fevers, which luckily Adam and I haven't had. It has been a long week and long nights. Makenna wakes up early in the morning and wants to come and sleep with Adam and me. Needless to say, having a three year old snoring and coughing in your ear at 5:00am is not enjoyable. We are on the tail-end of the illnesses though, Cole is totally better, hopefully by Monday Makenna will be better and us parents should be good by then as well. Makenna keeps reminding me about everyone that is sick in the family by going through each person and saying "Mom sick, Daddy sick, Cole sick, me sick." It's kind of cute.

Makenna is also getting very excited for our trip to California that we are going on in April. Every night before bedtime she goes through all the Disney characters that she is going to see and who all is coming with us. Right now, she is only excited to see Dori and Nemo and Cinderella. It should be fun, the drive won't be, but Disneyland will be fun!!

1 Comment:

Melissa said...

There is nothing worse than sick children! (I just went through that with Cash.) I hope you are all feeling better! Sounds like California will be a lot of fun! Your kids are at a really fun age to go! I don't know what it is about Finding Nemo - but I think I have it memorized! It is a favorite at our house too!