Makenna and Cole are excited you see...
Because our little twosome will soon become three.
Mommy and Daddy will be parents again soon
They say the first of July, but we're hoping the end of June.
We don't know if it will be a boy or a girl,
But will wait for the baby's debut into the world.
We hope this news is exciting for you
And that you will love this sweet baby too.
Because our little twosome will soon become three.
Mommy and Daddy will be parents again soon
They say the first of July, but we're hoping the end of June.
We don't know if it will be a boy or a girl,
But will wait for the baby's debut into the world.
We hope this news is exciting for you
And that you will love this sweet baby too.
We are excited to announce that we will be expecting our third child July 1st! This poem was attached to a picture of an ultrasound and that was the present that we gave Adam's parents for Christmas. I had already told my parents earlier, but wanted to tell his family in a cute way. I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and have been pretty sick, but hopefully I am almost done with that. We aren't finding out what we are having since we already have one of each, so it will be a surprise!! That's our big Christmas news for all of you!! Hope you all had a great Christmas!
14 Comments:
Congratulations!! Pace #3 on the way..haray. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Check out my blog I got one finally, (im a slacker at posting though). I have been viewing Davids blog too, its great to see you guys and your families. How were the Osborn sugar cookies this year? Tell Ruda and Mr. Astler HI for me!
How exciting! Welcome to the world of 3 kids!! If I can do it, anyone can :) Congrats, I hope you start to feel better soon. Keep us posted!
It'll be kind of fun for you to wait and see what you are having. Kind of like what we always had to do!!! I look forward to every little one that joins our family. The baby will be beautiful no matter what it is anyway.
OMG...#3!! I am VERY happy for you and your family. I knew you would have another one but I didn't expect this soon...in thinking I guess Cole isn't such a baby anymore. CONGRATULATIONS, I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
HOLY CRAP!! Congrats!! You brave souls! I am sooo excited for you guys. Marianne, I hope you start feeling better soon. Let the fun begin eh?
Hey, Marianne, How do you set it up to keep track of people who have visited your blog?
Yep, no pjs for the married kids! I know most of them don't sleep in them anyway, would be a total waste of my time!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! That poem was darling! I hope you start to feel better soon! I can't believe that you are going to wait and not find out what you are having! You are amazing! The suspense would kill me!
Congratulations! I had an idea that you might be expecting, so I am so excited for you! It is fun to be surprised in the delivery room!
Congrats! I feel stupid now. I should have checked your blog lately, b/c I saw you on sunday and didn't even say anything. That means you don't look pregnant!!! I am so excited for you. When our third comes along, we are not going to find out either, b/c we have both too! Congrats again!!!
I vote for July 1st! Congrats Marianne!
Congrats on the coming baby. You guys seem like such fun parents, this new baby is lucky to be joining such a great family. We too are expecting baby #3, but the beginning of June. I hope you feel better soon too. Good luck with everything.
Wicked Awesome. Congrats!!! U r brave!
Congrats! I'm sure Hailey thinks that due date is pretty great! We're excited for you.
Post a Comment