Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New family pictures



We got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago... I absolutely love the picture of Cole and Makenna. The photographer did a great job at getting them to both smile.

6 Comments:

Hanson3 said...

Those pics are SO cute! I love your kids! Cole is such a sweetie.

lacey said...

Cute kids...and pictures. You guys have always been good about getting pictures taken. I take pictures of my kids all day long, but we never go get them taken, especially as a family. We haven't since Kennedy was 3 months old. SAD.

pacemaker said...

I love your family pictures!! The one of Cole and Makenna is so darling, they don't look like they ever fight!!!

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't believe they are both happy, smiling, and looking at the camera! Amazing!

Justin and kids said...

awww...seriously adorable! Thanks again for coming on Saturday! Meant a lot to us!

Lena said...

I really like the family pics and the one of your babies is a great shot! Hope you and the family are well!