Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My little helper!!


Anyone that knows Makenna knows that she loves to play dress up. Well, now Cole is starting to have a desire to play dress up as well. Cole has brought me Makenna's Cinderella dress and wanted to wear it. True, he doesn't understand that it is for girls, but I just can't bring myself to let him play dress up with Makenna's clothes. Anyway, Cole has one little thing that we can dress him up in. He has a little construction hat and tool belt that he has started to like quite a bit. Here is a picture of him getting ready to do some repair work around the house. Doesn't he look like a little boy and not a baby anymore? He's getting too big too fast!!

4 Comments:

Melissa said...

He is so darling! I love the tool belt! Hope you are feeling good!

Hanson3 said...

Cole the Builder :)

pacemaker said...

Guess I'll have to make him a super hero costume!

Tarese & Mike said...

He is too cute! I want to see the picture of him in the Cinderella outfit!:)