
Opening eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Pace's

Cole on Easter morning before church.

Makenna and Dad before church.

The destruction Cole made after the egg hunt on Saturday... boys.

Makenna at the church egg hunt.
Another year had snuck up on us and it was time for Easter egg hunts. The easter bunny didn't quite make it to our house to fill the children's baskets, but we figured since they went to three egg hunts, they received enough candy. :) Friday night I took the kids to my Grandma's nursing home for the first egg hunt. Both kids knew exactly what to do and got a lot of eggs, the candy however left something to be desired. Old people candy, need I say more. Seriously, who gives a two year old a jawbreaker and a peppermint disc? Oh well, I think that the kids like opening the eggs more than the candy. Saturday morning we had breakfast at the church and another egg hunt. Cole cleaned house by going into the nursery room. There were a ton of eggs in there, his basket was completely full. Makenna got more than her fair share as well. Sunday we had our last egg hunt at Grandma Pace's where the children again got more than they needed. I think that the kids wish they could go on an egg hunt every day, but we have had enough for another year.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment