Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy belated birthday Makenna!

Makenna the day before her birthday. Her hair is getting so long again, maybe it's time for a haircut....


Makenna in her Belle dress up outfit.

Last Wednesday was Makenna's fourth birthday. I can't believe that she is four already. I decided to take her to the doctor's on her birthday for her four year checkup, however, I didn't realize that she would be getting shots. (Apparantly my doctor likes to split up their five year immunizations...) Anyway, happy birthday Makenna here's a couple of shots. She was not happy. She got the DTP shot for one of them, so the rest of the day and the next she was hobbling around and complaining about how it hurt. Then that evening she got a fever after everyone left from cake and ice cream. She had a fever the whole next day, I felt so bad. Luckily, it only lasted that long and then she was back to her normal self. She weighs 32 pounds (20% for her age) and is 39 inches tall (50% for her age). She got some new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Pace as well as the cutest Belle outfit that Adam's mom made for her. She looks so cute in it. She also got some new art supplies from Adam and I and from my parents. We were planning on getting her a swing set, but couldn't find one that we liked in time for her birthday, so that is still on the way. Happy Birthday to Makenna!!

1 Comment:

Lena said...

Happy belated birthday Makenna! How are you Marianne? I can't believe how big our kids are getting, it was just yesterday we were all pregnant in one office. Hope you are feeling better. We will have to get together, now that I have a break in the school year I can concentrate on the wedding and myself. Hope you and the fams are good!