Well, it's been a long time since I have blogged, so I thought that I would put a little update out there for all three people that actually read our blog. Things are going well at the Pace home. I officially only have six weeks left from today until baby #3 comes. (Hopefully, it's closer to five...) I had another ultrasound last week because when they initially did my first ultrasound my placenta was really low and they wanted to make sure that it had moved up, if not I would have had to have a c-section. (Not what I would want.) Luckily, everything looks good!! I have also been really concerned about having a 9 lb + baby since Makenna was 7 lbs. 11 oz, and Cole was 8 lbs. 11 oz, I figured this one will be 9 lbs 11 oz, just to keep with tradition... I have not gained that much weight and everyone comments that I don't look that big, but don't worry from the ultrasound they did last week the baby is already 5 1/2 pounds, so the doctor said to plan on about 8 1/2 pounds. No need to buy newborn diapers I guess or newborn outfits I guess. Just head straight to the 0-3 month clothes. Oh well, as long as the baby is healthy that is all that matters, right? Adam keeps reminding me of that and it's probably not in our genes to have a small baby.... The baby is moving a ton and stretching out into uncomfortable positions in my ribs making sitting almost unbearable, but not nearly as unbearable as sleeping has become. Poor Adam has to deal with me moving around all night trying to find a comfortable position, that and going to the bathroom no less than three times a night. Ah, the joys or pregnancy!! No, it really hasn't been that bad and the due date is quickly approaching. No baby name yet if it's a boy... We also have no nursery set up or a dresser for the kids since I still put all their clothes in the changing table even though neither of them wear diapers anymore. Maybe one day we will get it together before the baby arrives. Maybe if Adam can get a good picture of me I will put a picture up of me pregnant soon...
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
OOOH I'm SO excited to see the little one and find out what it is! As for the dresser I put Kaden clothes in one of those plastic/rubbermaid drawers, it works just fine and is nearly indestructable :) They even have them in different colors.
I'm getting SO excited too! Either a boy or a girl, it's bound to be beautiful! I'm guessing no more than 8lbs this time! I'm always wrong, so brace yourself for the 9 pounder.
Post a Comment