As some of you may know, I have developed quite a passion for exercising since I have had Ella. I never really have been much of an exerciser in the past. I always found excuses not to exercise or I would do really good for about two weeks and then quit. Well, after that third baby the weight just didn't want to come off, so I found myself determined to lose the weight. When Ella was about two months old I started working out six days a week. It has become something that I really enjoy doing and I feel better about myself after I exercise. I also think it is important for the kids to see mom and dad exercising and for them to learn that we have to exercise to stay healthy. Normally the kids will watch a movie in our bedroom while I exercise and sometimes they will come out and watch me exercise also. Last week, Cole went and got some three pound weights so that he could exercise with me, it was really cute. Makenna also got in on the action when it was push up time. Of course, I am still working on getting enough upper body strength to do boy push ups, give me time... I'll be there. Don't mind the cute clothes either... hopefully Santa is bringing Mommy some cute exercise clothes!! (hint, hint...)
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
What is wrong with the exercise clothes you already have? I have that exact same pair of pants in 2 colors and another similar pair in 4 colors. I love Aeropastle clearance sales!
It's not so much the bottoms, I bought those before I had Ella... I really need some tank tops. I also wouldn't complain if I got some new pants...
I think that is so cute when kids start immitating what we do. I'm glad you have the motivation to excercise, could you share? :)
Post a Comment