Makenna had her first dance recital tonight and she did a great job. She has been taking tap and ballet and has been working very hard for a few months learning her dances. I was a little nervous that she would be the one afraid to go out on stage or be the girl in the middle just standing there not dancing, but she did great!! I may be biased, but I think she was one of the best up there. She loved having her hair all curled and having makeup on. She looked so cute in her outfit and loved every minute of it. She also was so excited because her little friend Mikayla was there also. When we first got there she had to run down and sit with Mikayla until the dance started. It was pure chaos, but I am so glad that she was able to be in her first recital and she did so well. I was smiling the whole time and I was so proud of my little girl. Good job Makenna!!
As a side note, she also wanted to know where her flowers were when she was done dancing... we dropped the ball on that one. Luckily, my mom and dad ran to Wal-mart and picked some up for us after and brought them to the house. We will definitely need to remember that for the spring recital.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute! I totally spaced it off, spent the whole day sewing and I'm so sorry!
Very cute, even cutier that she was expecting flowers after! Its posts like this that makes me wish I had my own little girl.
She looks so cute and I'm glad she performed well. I remember those days with my girls, too. Lots of chaos but lots of fun!
Post a Comment