The 23rd of July we went up to Bountiful and watched the parade and fireworks with the Millers. It was loads of fun. The kids got their faces painted at the parade, however Cole must have been allergic to the paint because he kept rubbing his eyes and then the paint got in his eyes and all over his hands. Needless to say, it was wiped off with wet wipes about 20 minutes later. The skin under his eyes was red for a few days and his one eye was bloodshot for about 10 days. I guess I learned my lesson. Don't paint a big batman on Cole's face in 95 degree weather. Of course, after Cole had his wiped off Makenna wasn't too far behind. She decided she didn't want hers on either. Good thing I pack around a load of wetwipes all the time....
The fireworks were awesome, quite possibly some of the best I have ever seen. They shoot off right over your head so, they are super close and were great. Even Ella was completely enthralled for about 5 minutes of the show. We will probably be heading back again next year!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment