Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cole starts preschool!


Cole started preschool yesterday. I have gone back and forth on whether or not to put him in preschool for two years, but decided that it really would be best for him to go for two years. He is so lost without Makenna when she is in Kindergarten. I think this will be a good thing for him to look forward to, even if he already knows all the basics they will learn this year. He loved his first day! His teacher made him a little tote for class, so much for the backpack I bought him... oh well, there's always another year to use that. I love my little Cole!!

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

He is so cute! Cash starts his first year of preschool on September 2nd & he can't wait! So fun!

Lena said...

I think that's a good move. All kids should go to preschool. :)