Makenna started Kindergarten this week. I can't believe my oldest is old enough to go to Kindergarten. She has been so excited to go, we have been talking about how many days, weeks, months until Kindergarten for a long time. The day finally arrived!! I walked her to school on her first day and there were no tears, no crying for me to stay... nope, she just marched right in and had a great day. I have walked her to school everyday with her friend and they ride their scooters and by the time us moms get there, they are ready to play on the playground and don't give us another look. She had informed me the night before that her and Mikayla could just walk to school by themselves, she didn't need me to take her... so much for any transition. She was ready!! She loves Kindergarten, loves her teacher and loves that she has her friend in her class.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
Wow I can't believe she is in kindergarten and so brave about it! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment