Monday, April 7, 2008

Adam's Birthday



So, I am totally a slacker and should have posted these pictures last week, but here is Adam and Cole on his birthday as well as Adam getting ready to blow out the candles on his cake. Don't worry, the cake decorating skills that I did learn did not make it to the birthday cake this year, that's just too much work. However, we did enjoy the Funfetti cake. It's Adam's favorite!!

5 Comments:

pacemaker said...

Okay, I just have to say I have the cutest kids and grandkids! What can I say? I know I'm biased, but they are all just so handsome and beautiful to me.

lacey said...

That's my favorite kind of cake too! I have that kind every year. And I think the cake skills are great! When I frost cakes I never get enough frosting on so it makes the top 1/2 of the cake come off and then my frosting is all gooey and covered in cake crumbs!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Adam!

Marianne, I have to at least give you credit for making a cake - my domestic skills end there!

KB said...

Happy Late Birthday Bro. Sorry I am a slacker I was going to come by on your birthday on my way to work but I was running late. But anywho happy birthday man

KB said...

yeah I didn't realize that until after I created mine ok. jeeze yes ikea is very good, nothing really amazing just a-hole customers. I know in draper that's so rare