Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleeping children...

Cole sleeping with Mommy after waking up sick Thursday night.

Cole had fallen asleep in the car and when I brought him in the house he just went and laid on his blanket and went back to sleep. Never happens.

Makenna asleep on her bedroom floor.



Here are a few pictures of the kids from last week. My children rarely sleep snuggled up with anyone or on the floor (well, Makenna sometimes climbs out of bed and sleeps on the floor, Cole however, only sleeps in his crib or the car.) Last week was the exception to the rule for the Pace children. Cole got whatever Makenna had and was sick on Thursday night, so the throwing up was bad, but it was nice because he snuggled with me and slept, which he never does. I love a snuggly baby!!!

3 Comments:

pacemaker said...

I hope the sick children have ended and the sleeping and snugly children will continue!

Melissa said...

Oh, that is no fun to have sick kids! I hope they are feeling better! (We love when we can snuggle with Cash too!)

Natalie said...

I think they are the cutest when they are sleeping.....