Monday, April 7, 2008

Cole's new haircut


I took the clippers to Cole's hair on Sunday and cut it down to practically nothing, which is nice for days when you don't feel like combing an 18 month old boys hair. Here he is sporting his new 'do.

P.S. You can't really tell in this picture, but I got my hair highlighted last weekend too, I am so happy. It's been since before I had Cole that I have had my hair colored.

3 Comments:

pacemaker said...

I like his hair cut so short. Should be really easy to care for! He's cute no matter how you do his hair, but if you cut Makenna's I'm going to have a problem!

Natalie said...

Cute boy...I love it when their hair is short and you don't have to comb it! That is the best way!

Lena said...

Your son is soooo cute! I love your hair too...I know you were always good about getting your hair cut and colored. It has been forever since you did the color part but it looks great!