Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Makenna!!


Today was Makenna's 3rd birthday, and she got so many presents she didn't know what to play with first. We had my parents and a bunch of Adam's family over for cake and ice cream. Makenna got several cute new outfits and hairbows and a bracelet from Grandma and Grandpa Pace. She got a Baby Alive doll from Grandma and Grandpa Osborn. Adam and I bought her a Cinderella doll, which she loves and is actually sleeping with tonight. Aunt Ali and family got her first My Little Pony. Uncle Jeremy and family gave her a Polly Pocket. She should be quite entertained for a long time now with all of her new toys.
I can't believe that it has been three years since we welcomed Makenna into our family. She has turned into a little girl and no longer seems so much like a toddler. I love her very much and I am glad that she was sent to our family, she makes us very happy.
Happy Birthday to Makenna!!

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, Makenna could quite possibly be the cutest little girl I have ever seen...seriously! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Makenna! I remember when your mom was pregnant with you...those were the days...and then suddenly it seemed like she was pregnant again with your little brother. :) You are a doll! I hope you know how much you are loved.