Today was Cole's two year appointment with the pediatrician. I trekked off to the doctor's office only to discover that BOTH of my children have ear infections. They have both had a runny nose and a little cough for the last two weeks, but no fevers, no crying about sore ears, nothing. I was actually starting to think that maybe they had allergies... Nope, Cole has an infection in one ear and fluid in the other and Makenna has an infection in one of her ears. Way to go Mom, I get the loser of the day award.
Not to mention that the pharmacy had problems with Cole's insurance, so I will now be making trip number two to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for cough syrup...
On a more positive note, Cole is not quite as big as I thought he was. He weighs 27 pounds 14 ounces and is 35 inches tall!! He is tall, but that I knew, I was planning on him weighing like 30-33 pounds. He feels so much heavier to me than Makenna, but I guess that he is just more solid or something, who knows. They do almost look like they are the same height and I get asked all the time if they are twins, but nope, they are 17 months apart and I love them ear infections and all!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
You are definately NOT a bad mother, that kind of thing happens all the time, the worst is when their ear drum bursts because they have had such a bad infection!!
You're the best Mom for those two beautiful children you could be!!
You are not a bad mom! your silly, ear infections suck! some kids are more prone to it than others.
You are not a bad mom, I've done the same thing. Or maybe I'm just a bad mom too ;) Reagan has gone in hfor her routine visits and had an ear infection more then once. I think that kid always has one
Post a Comment