Monday, September 15, 2008

Cole turns TWO!!

Cole handing every tiny bit of wrapping paper to me, he likes to keep things clean.

Makenna and Cole laying on the basketball hoop box from Grandma Pace, maybe it's a bed?

GeoTrax, more for Dad than Cole

Blowing out the candle...

Enjoying some cake and ice cream...


On Saturday, Cole turned two. I can't believe that he is two already. It kind of makes me sad that my youngest is turning into a little boy and I no longer had a baby. He definitely acts like a boy. He had a great birthday with lunch at McDonalds with Mom, Dad, and Makenna and a party with family that night. He got great new toys that will hopefully keep him entertained at least for a couple of days (that's about all they last, right?) and some new clothes for fall.

1 Comment:

Tarese & Mike said...

Marianne

I can't believe that Cole is 2 already! It looks like you had a fun day. Your new toys look fun too! Great job on getting such a good deal!

Tarese