Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ballerina


Grandma Pace made Makenna the cutest little tutu and Makenna LOVES it. Makenna loved to dress up and this is the newest thing for her. Grandma Pace also bought her these cute little ballet shoes, so now we have to wear those all around the house with the tutu. I am pretty sure that I will be using this for Halloween with some fairy wings. I had to post this cute picture that Adam took of her the other night.

3 Comments:

pacemaker said...

She does look cute in it! Probably the most rewarding part was watching the comtemplating look on Adam's face when he was observing her in her tutu and looking all grown up. I love how little girls can turn grown up men into mush!!!

lacey said...

CUTE! Kennedy and Reagan love to dance too. I think girls are just born with that :) I've seen tutus like that before, I think I'm going to "attempt" to make one for my girls. I highly doubt it will even resemble hers, but we'll see.

Justin and kids said...

So cute. I saw them on Gina's blog and thought they were adorable too! Brooklyn is going to be a fairy this year too! Thanks for all your sweet comments! We should get together in a few weeks when I am feeling better!