
Makenna in front of the penguins



The kids were terrified of this fake gorilla, if you can't tell they aren't happy that I am making them stand by it.
Last week I took the kids to the zoo for the first time this year. I know, I am a slacker mom. Makenna asks me all the time if we can go and I always say "soon." So, when Tarese called me last Wednesday and asked me if I wanted to go, I decided to take the kids even though they missed their naps for the day, it was worth it. It was really fun to get out of the house for the afternoon. Thanks Tarese for inviting us!!
Makenna was a little scared when we first got there, but she warmed up quickly and was excited to see all of the animals. Cole wanted to be out of the stroller tearing things up with the rest of the kids, so I did let him out a few times. I think that both kids had a great time.
2 Comments:
Super cute kids! Glad to see you here in the blogging world since we never get out to Utah!
Post a Comment