Well, it's been a week since our last blog, so I thought that I better write a little update on what's been happening with us. Not too much. Life is actually pretty boring right now. We have a little down time now that the yard is done, but not for long I am sure.
Adam is still super busy at work, which is good I always tell him. He also has been helping out a lot with the kids at night and the weekends since I have been having some issues with my back the last couple of weeks. I finally got my back feeling better and now I have twisted my neck all funny. So, I have been spending a lot of time with ice packs and heating pads for the last several days. I didn't know that my body would fall apart so fast, it must be because I am almost the big 3-0.
Makenna has had a little cold the last few days, but already seems to be doing better, so far Cole hasn't gotten it, but I am sure that it is on the way. He usually catches everything and hangs onto it for a lot longer. I have been having a hard time with Makenna at nights. She gets up out of bed and comes in our room at least once a night, the last few nights it has been twice. I try to take her right back to bed, but then I usually have a hard time going back to sleep.
Cole has started to climb out of his crib, which is not fun. He now climbs out whenever we put him down for naps or bedtime, so we play the up and down game with him a few times. I know a lot of people are probably thinking I should put him in a bed, but I think that a bed would be even worse. I want to avoid that as long as possible. Cole is also FINALLY starting to talk more. His new favorite thing to say is "no, mine!" as he hides whatever he is claiming behind his back. I don't know what it is, but my kids do not like to talk before they are two, oh well. Makenna sometimes won't stop talking, so she must be making up for being so quiet to begin with.
Well, that is pretty much all that is going on in the Pace family for now, hopefully, we will have something interesting to blog about soon!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
I agree with you on staying in a crib as long as possible. Brady is still in a crib and thankfully doesn't try to climb out. I think he will be in there until he climbs out.
Post a Comment