Thursday, June 18, 2009

Done being pregnant...

Well, another week has come and gone and another appointment at the doctor's shows that I am still not doing much in the way of having this baby soon. I didn't think that I would have this baby early, but you can always hope... I always say that it is easier to take care of the baby when you are pregnant, but once they are here the work really begins. However, I have to say that I am ready for the work to begin. I am tired ALL the time and have not been sleeping well at nights for several weeks now. Getting up and down 400 times a day to get the kids every little thing they need and sitting on the floor to play is about killing me. Please, please, please let this baby come out soon!! Everyone keeps telling me that I still look small for being due in 13 days, but trust me, that baby is a big one. You just have to see it doing somersaults in my stomach to know what I am saying. Anyway, lucky for me, my doctor is pro-induction, so I do have my induction scheduled for next week. I have never actually gone into labor on my own, so why start now, right? Hopefully, by next Friday we will have a new baby in the family. Still don't have a boy's name...

2 Comments:

pacemaker said...

Can't wait to meet your new little one, soon it will all be over and I'm sure you'll feel so much better!

Sheila Madsen said...

The waiting game is always rough and it is especially difficult when you already have little ones to tend to. Hope this week goes by fast for you. Can't wait to find out what you are having!