Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random pictures of the kids

This last week I got a couple of funny pictures of both of the kids, so I thought that I would post them.


Here is Cole during his nap. He didn't have his construction hat on when he went to sleep, but when I went to wake him up, this is what I found. I don't know if he got out of bed to get it, or if Makenna went in and put it on his head... either way it's funny!!



Yesterday we had to run to Home Depot and Makenna told us that she wanted a hot dog, which she NEVER eats ever. She sulked and pouted about a hot dog for about 20 minutes and then when we went grocery shopping I bought her a package of hot dogs and some buns. That's what she wanted for dinner last night, so that's what I made her. She actually ate almost the whole thing, but then told me her stomach hurt. I asked her today if she wanted a hot dog for lunch and she told me no, she doesn't like hot dogs... Anyway, she was pretty proud of her hot dog last night.



1 Comment:

Sheila Madsen said...

You never can figure kids out. Just as soon as you think you know all their likes and dislikes they change their mind. I think it's just to make a liar out of you. Not really, I guess they just keep growing up and with growing up come changes. Cute photos.