Only four weeks left until baby #3 gets here. Hopefully, I don't make it until then, but you never know!! I have been trying to get things ready over the past couple of days. Yesterday I went through baby clothes and pulled out a few things for either a boy or a girl. Cole felt it was necessary to pull off his shorts and underwear and start trying to fit into all the baby clothes. Didn't really work out for him... Of course, since I don't have a boy name that makes me think even more that the baby is a boy. I was able to go to Babies R Us the other day and pick out some neutral stuff for the baby. Nothing too exciting, but at least I am starting to feel a little better prepared. I am down to my two week appointments, but after my appointment next week I will be going every week. I am scared to have three children. I rarely get out of the house now with the two, add another one and I will be home bound for sure!! :) If anyone has good tips for controlling three children in public by yourself, let me know.
In other news, Adam is getting ready to put in our fence this weekend (well, at least the posts) so hopefully we will have the fence all done before the baby gets here. The kids will be able to go and play in the backyard and I will feel more comfortable if I have to be inside for a few minutes while they are out there playing. We are also hoping to get a swing set for the kids, so that should keep them entertained for about four minutes out of the day!
Adam is super busy with work, and it doesn't look like it will let up for several months. Monday night he didn't get home until 1:30am!! Luckily, I have a great mom that has already told me that she will help out as much as I need it with the new baby and the other kids. I know that I will need the help, so I am glad that she can help with the other two when the baby comes. I am thankful still that Adam has a job and that I am able to stay at home with our kids, even if right now we only see each other for about 15 minutes in the morning. He is a hard worker!!
Makenna and Cole have turned into quite the characters lately, always wrestling and chasing each other and laughing at each other. One minute they are the best of friends and the next minute someone is crying because they got hit... Oh well, I guess that's how siblings are!!
Well, that's all the updates for now, we will keep you posted on the progress towards baby #3!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
I still can't believe you are having your 3rd! You have surpassed me! Can't wait to see you!
I am so excited for you & can't wait to find out what baby #3 is! Good luck!
Post a Comment