So, a well known fact to most people in our area, but not known to me until recently, is that we have several splash pads around that are absolutely fun and free!! The kids love playing in the water, okay, not so much Cole, but Makenna loves it. The kids love being outside and this is a great way to let them do something different that doesn't cost me anything except the gas to drive them there. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids at one splash pad that Adam and I took them to last week. I have since taken them to another one a couple of times. I love me some free fun!! If anyone ever wants to go, let me know. It's a great way to let the kids wear themselves out for the day.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
4 Comments:
That looks like fun, where do you go? Free, that looks like even more fun!
Sign me up, we haven't hung out forever! After the reunion, I am there!!
Okay, that is awesome! I don't think they have things like that around our place...jealous!
Cute pic's! We love splash pads! Well...Cash liked it more last year. This year he was content to play in a dirt pile with rocks? Go figure!
Post a Comment