We have had Makenna enrolled in a toddler class through the school district for the past eight months. It has been a great experience for Makenna and she has loved every Friday that she has been able to go to school. Makenna had great teachers that were very helpful, taught her lots of cute songs, made crafts and read to her. She had her last day today and it was so cute to see her hug her teacher and give her kisses, I could tell that Makenna will miss going to class. Here is a picture of Makenna with Miss Jen. She was a great teacher!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
That is so great. I love that it's only one day a week! I should have looked into something like that for Kennedy this year. Her birthday is so late in the year that she doesn't get to go to kindergarten until fall 2010!!
She is too cute! What a fun thing for her to do! Sounds like a great program!
Post a Comment