So, I have to post this picture of Cole that we took last week. Anytime that we go in the car around noon, Cole falls asleep. He also has some weird obsession with putting his shoes on his hands, or even worse, he loves to have his socks on his hands. He thinks it is hilarious. Anyway, we had gone to meet Adam and when we got to Adam's work this was Cole. Asleep with his shoes on his feet. He also is sucking in his bottom lip because he had lost his binky, so sucking on his lip was the next best thing.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
That's so cute! Thank you Marianne for giving up time with Adam so he could help us with the bathroom, he did an excellent job! I really appreciate the sacrifice you made for us!
That picture is so cute. Lukey loves the shoes on the hands thing too. Silly boys!
So cute! I LOVE that he is sucking his lip! Darling!
Post a Comment